|Traditional House of Bali|
- Sanggah Or Pamerajan. This section is a sacred place for families who live
- Panginjeng Karang. This section is a place for worshiping the guarding the grounds.
- Bale Manten. This place is the head of the family bed, girls, and place of storing valuables. This section is also used for newly married couples.
- Bale Gede or Bale custom. Is the site a circle of life.
- Bale Dauh. This place serves as a place of work, meetings and bed boys.
- Paon. That is the form of the kitchen used for cooking
- Lumbung. Is the storage of staple foods such as rice and other produce.